Monday, July 7, 2008

Why this blog

This blog is for my grandchildren. In the May, 1999, Ensign, Elder Dennis B. Neuenschwander wrote: "If I want my children and grandchildren to know those who still live in my memory, then I must build the bridge between them. I alone am the link to the generations that stand on either side of me. It is my responsibility to knit their hearts together through love and respect, even though they may never have known each other personally. My grandchildren will have no knowledge of their family's history if I do nothing to preserve it for them."
So, with the encouragement from Allie, Nate and Heather, I give you stories about our family -- some funny, some inspirational and some just informative. Several of you have heard some of the stories before, so please add your comments and memories. If you think, "What about ... that I heard my mom talk about" let me know and we'll share that one with everybody. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Allie Hite said...

Well Grandma I am glad to see that it wasn't to hard to do! You have a picture posted and everything! I am so glad you are doing this and I can't wait to see what other adventures are in store for us to read!